As soon as you comprehend the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as compensating experience to produce a merely delicious dish or baked product. The scents in your home and the faces of individuals who you share it with are invaluable. We wish this Meatloaf "juicy" recipe will provide you some concept for you to end up being a remarkable cook.
One of the most difficult and also time consuming aspect of food preparation is doing every one of the preparation work. You can purchase pre-prepped veggies or prep your active ingredients the day before to cut down on the moment you remain in the cooking area. This is extremely useful if you require to obtain supper out quickly.
To make Meatloaf "juicy" you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf "juicy":
- You need to prepare 4 lbs ground beef.
- Use 3 eggs.
- You need 1 medium onion chopped.
- Use 1 medium green pepper chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp A1 sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Ketchup.
- Provide Salt and pepper for taste.
- Use 3 tbsp garlic powder.
- Use 3 tbsp onion powder.
- You need 1 cup plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tsp minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 4 tbsp sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp brown sugar.
Meatloaf "juicy" instructions :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients (do not add the sugars) and mix well by hand.
- After mixing thoroughly place meat in a baking dish and form the meatloaf.
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar and brown sugar on the top of the meatloaf.
- Evenly spread about a cup of ketchup on top of the meatloaf.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for about 40 to 50 minutes. The internal temperature of the meatloaf should read about 160 degrees..
- Enjoy 😀😀😀.
Now that you have actually reached completion of this Meatloaf "juicy" recipe, currently try out recipes and also execute it as well as appreciate. You never understand - you just may have discovered a brand-new job.
If you find this Meatloaf "juicy" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.