Many people like cooking and also assume it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents scrumptious is particular to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can often seem tough, though, to pinpoint dishes that benefit you or recommendations that brings about an inevitably effective meal. Possibly this Best Meatloaf Bites recipe is the one you are looking for.
Prep work is an extremely important part of food preparation. You intend to make sure you have every item you may need. You additionally wish to see to it you have all the supplies you could need. You don't want to be in the middle of a meal and also figure out you are missing something crucial.
To make Best Meatloaf Bites you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Meatloaf Bites:
- You need to prepare 1 lb 80% or better ground beef.
- Provide 1 slice bread (I prefer white but really any works).
- Use 1 large egg, not beaten.
- You need to prepare 1 tblsp onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tblsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Use OPTIONAL 1 crushed beef bouillon cube.
- Use OPTIONAL 1 large slice yellow onion, minced.
- You need 1/2 C shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 C packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 C ketchup.
- Provide 1 tsp mustard.
- Provide 4 tblsp milk.
Best Meatloaf Bites instructions :
- Tear bread into small pieces, add milk and let sit while you continue...also preheat oven to 350 and grease the top of a broiler rack.
- Prepare the meat: in a big bowl, break up and spread the ground beef.
- Spread the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce (and if you're using the bouillon and onions, add those) over the meat --don't mix yet!.
- Break the egg in then add the wet bread pieces, any milk too.
- Using a chopping motion with your hand, combine everything --don't squish the meat through your fingers, it'll make the loaf tough.
- Now add the cheese and make sure it's all combined -the mixture should be pretty wet and almost loose.
- Using a 3 inch scoop, form the ball into a patty 3 inches long and 1 inch thick...place on greased broiler rack...you should get 8 pieces.
- Now for the topping...in a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, ketchup and mustard, stir well to remove lumps if any.
- Spread over the patties, covering the sides too.
- I like to put a little water in the bottom part of the broiler rack, it makes cleanup easier...or I suppose you could use foil....
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with salad, potatoes, pasta..whatever you like!.
- If you're going to freeze any leftovers, make sure the patties are room temperature before packing and freezing.
Food preparation a delicious dish for your family doesn't have to imply spending hrs slaving away in the kitchen area. There are many number of recipes such as Best Meatloaf Bites recipe, you can utilize to whip together an excellent dish quickly, soon your family members will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Best Meatloaf Bites recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.