Lots of people enjoy cooking as well as think it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents scrumptious is certain to make anyone's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases seem tough, however, to identify dishes that benefit you or advice that causes an eventually effective meal. Possibly this Spinach & corn meatloaf recipe is the one you are searching for.
In order to make the procedure of cooking much easier, you must take to time to make big amounts of meat or veggie supply as well as store it in the freezer. Not only is making your own supply less expensive than buying it from a store, yet it makes it very easy to maintain a huge supply accessible. Simply freeze the supply in little as well as plainly labeled portions and then take out what you require when you need it!
You can cook Spinach & corn meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & corn meatloaf:
- Provide 2-3 lbs hamburger meat.
- You need 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 can corn (drained).
- You need 1 can spinach drained well.
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare to taste Garlic powder.
- You need to prepare Onion power to taste or can used diced onion.
- Use Topping.
- Provide Ketchup.
- You need Brown sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoons mustard.
Spinach & corn meatloaf instructions :
- Drain corn and spinach set aside.
- In a bowl add hamburger meat, eggs, bread crumbs, mix well. Then add spices, corn and spinach, mix well. (I use a half can of the corn and spinach, I don’t use all of it, if I was using more meat I’d use all of the can, use what you will like.).
- Put meat mixture in a loaf pan, (if you don’t have one that’s ok use a cookie sheet and shape it in a loaf.).
- Topping, add add ingredients and mix, put on to of loaf..
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins, use boiler for the last few mins to brown up the top if needed. (cooking times my change,).
- Notes- can use Collard greens instead of spinach, it’s good that way too. No need for sides because the sides are in the main meal, just a side of mashed potatoes....
Food preparation a tasty meal for your household doesn't have to mean costs hours toiling away in the kitchen. There are many number of recipes such as Spinach & corn meatloaf recipe, you can make use of to whip together a great meal in a short time, quickly your family members will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Spinach & corn meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.