Whether you are an university student simply starting your very own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with numerous supper parties under your belt, there is always something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Meatloaf - Kenyan style recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to fabulous home-cooked meals.
When storing components that you will utilize for cooking it is a great practice to stock them in large amounts and also freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food less complicated and also much faster. For instance, when preparing vegetables, you can simply draw them out of the fridge freezer and simply boil them.
To make Meatloaf - Kenyan style you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf - Kenyan style:
- You need 1 large onion.
- Use 1 large bell pepper.
- You need to prepare 3 tsp garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 kg minced beef.
- You need 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide Ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Use 1 large tomato.
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup milk.
- Provide 3/4 cup breadcrumbs.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp salt.
- Provide Some oil for frying.
Meatloaf - Kenyan style instructions :
- Preheat your oven at 175°.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper and fry with a little oil. Add 1 tsp garlic powder and fry till soft. Remove from from the fire and set aside..
- Put the minced beef in a bowl. Add Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbspn ketchup, 2tsp garlic powder, salt, black pepper and mix well..
- Add the fried onions, chopped tomato, eggs, milk and bread crumbs and mix well..
- Put the mixture in a greased baking tin. Coat the top with 3 tbsp ketchup. Bake for 1hr at 175°c. Serve with an accompaniment of your choice..
Since you have actually gotten to the end of this Meatloaf - Kenyan style recipe, now trying out recipes and implement it and also enjoy. You never know - you just may have located a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Meatloaf - Kenyan style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.