It's long been claimed that the very best method to a guy's heart is with his belly. Yet men aren't the just one that enjoy an excellent dish. Cooking is not just a technical skill, it's a life activity that you make use of everyday. Below, Granny's Meatloaf dish to practice as well as boost your cooking abilities and make you even better at it.
When preparing a big dish, try to do your prep work the night prior to. This conserves you time when you're obtaining points ready for your supper the next day. Have everything cleaned, sliced, and ready to go. You'll thank on your own because there is less anxiety the evening of the big meal.
You can have Granny's Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Granny's Meatloaf:
- Provide 1/4 cup Quick cooking oats.
- Provide 1 large Egg, beaten.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup Milk.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Pepper.
- Provide 1 small Onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 Carrot, peeled and minced (optional).
- You need to prepare 1 Rib celery, diced.
- You need 1 tsp Minced garlic (2 cloves).
- Use 3 lb Ground beef.
- Provide glaze.
- Provide 3/4 cup Keychup.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp Prepared horseradish.
- Provide 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
Granny's Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix glaze ingredients and set aside..
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients except beef. Crumble beef over mixture and toss to combine. (Do not over mix, that makes meatloaf tough)..
- Form into two loaves on sheet pan lined with tinfoil. Bake 10 minutes. Spoon on glaze..
- Bake 45-50 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, loosely renting with foil..
- Source: Carla Hall, Redbook Magazine 5/2013.
Now that you have actually read Granny's Meatloaf recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right in the beginning. Method is needed for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Granny's Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.