Every person likes the suggestion of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked meal, yet with today's active routines, it can be tougher than ever before to discover the time to put one with each other. Luckily, aid is available, the Not So Basic Meatloaf recipe and recommendations in this write-up will assist you put together healthier meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
You can eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by scrubing them for thirty secs on your stainless steel stove prior to cleaning them. Garlic adds a fascinating flavor to many dishes, however the distinct smell can linger on your hands. Using this tip, you can appreciate your dinner without your hands scenting strongly of garlic.
You can have Not So Basic Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Not So Basic Meatloaf:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 egg lightly beaten.
- Use 10 3/4 oz can of diced tomatoes and green chilies with juice (like Rotel).
- You need to prepare 1 cup frozen chopped bell peppers and onions (thawed and drained).
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats.
- You need to prepare 6 slice bacon.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup ketchup.
- Provide 2 tbsp brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp prepared mustard.
Not So Basic Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar in a small bowl and set aside..
- Mix the remaining ingredients well..
- Place meat mixture in baking dish and shape into a loaf..
- Lay bacon slices all over the meatloaf in a single layer..
- Take the ketchup mixture and spread all over the bacon wrapped meatloaf..
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear..
A terrific, home-cooked dish is the example all of us remember. Making use of these Not So Basic Meatloaf recipe to enhance your cooking is the same as an athlete that keeps training-- the much more you do it, the better you obtain, find out as long as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your meals will taste.
If you find this Not So Basic Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.