As soon as you recognize the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing and compensating experience to produce a just scrumptious meal or baked product. The scents in your home and the faces of individuals who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Traditional Meatloaf recipe will provide you some suggestion for you to come to be an extraordinary cook.
When saving ingredients that you will utilize for food preparation it is an excellent practice to stock them in huge amounts as well as freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food less complicated as well as much faster. For instance, when preparing vegetables, you can just draw them out of the freezer and just steam them.
You can have Traditional Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Traditional Meatloaf:
- Provide 1 lb ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup fine chop white onion.
- Provide 1 cup fine chop green bell pepper.
- Provide 1 clove minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon ground sage.
- Prepare 1 lightly beaten egg.
- Use 1/4 cup quick oats.
- You need to prepare For sauce topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon mustard.
Traditional Meatloaf step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the loaf ingredients until well incorporated. Don't over work the mixture. Put mixture in a baking dish or loaf pan and shape into a loaf.
- Mix together mustard ketchup and brown sugar for sauce.
- Top loaf with sauce and bake for about an hour or until a meat thermometer inserted to the center reads 160° F.
- Allow loaf to rest in the pan about 10 minutes. Serve as thick slices with your favorite sides.
Now that you have actually read Traditional Meatloaf recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area as well as prepare some great food! Remember, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Technique is required for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Traditional Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.