Cooking might be one of the oldest skills in the world. That does not indicate that there are any limits to the knowledge readily available for the cook curious about increasing his/her skills. Even the finest chefs, also experts, can constantly discover brand-new recipes, techniques as well as techniques to improve their kitchen skills, so lets try this Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce recipe, we hope you like it.
Make sure that you never give up when you are cooking, as it is going to take a lot of method and failings prior to you get it right. If you melt something, keep trying. You will only become an excellent cook if you keep your determination.
To make Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce:
- Use 1 FOR THE MEATLOAF =.
- You need to prepare 500 gramms lean minced beef.
- Prepare 1 pack Paxo sage and onion stuffing.
- You need 1 garlic clove, crushed.
- Use 1 splash worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 fresh rosemary and parsley.
- You need 1 salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tsp dijon mustard.
- You need 1 FOR THE SAUCE =.
- Prepare 1 tin plum tomatos.
- Provide 1 half a red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 splash red wine.
- Provide 1 tsp paprika.
- Use 1 tsp mixed herbs.
- Prepare 20 gramms cheese - Wensleydale with onion and chive.
- You need to prepare 1 pinch red chilli flakes.
Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce instructions :
- FOR THE MEATLOAF, make up the stuffing in a large bowl as per the pack instructions. Add all other meatloaf ingredients and mix well..
- Transfer the meatloaf mix into an oven dish. Bake for half an hour on 180C then remove from oven..
- FOR THE SAUCE, in a bowl, chop the pepper and cheese into small chunks, add the tomatos, wine, herbs, paprika and chilli. Blend untill smooth. When meatloaf is removed from the oven, pour half the sauce over the top and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes. Heat the remainder of the sauce in a saucepan for serving later..
- Serve with the remainder of the sauce. I served this over fresh veggies and with garlic bread as per the photo..
Now that you have read Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some excellent food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right at first. Method is needed for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.