Cooking might be one of the oldest abilities worldwide. That does not mean that there are any restrictions to the expertise available for the cook curious about increasing his/her skills. Also the finest cooks, also professionals, can always locate brand-new dishes, methods and also strategies to boost their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Meatloaf recipe, we hope you like it.
Damp paper towel and a plastic bag can expand the life of your environment-friendlies. If you wrap your fresh herbs or fresh eco-friendlies with a damp paper towel and then place them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last longer. They will generally remain fresh three to 4 days much longer if you do.
To cook Meatloaf you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf:
- You need to prepare 6 Eggs.
- You need to prepare 50 ml Olive oil.
- Use 1 Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 Red bell pepper (finely chopped).
- You need 2 Twigs thyme (finely chopped).
- You need 3 teaspoons Salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons Ground black pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 teaspoons Tomato paste.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons Tomato ketchup.
- You need to prepare 1 kg Ground beef.
- Provide Topping --.
- Prepare 150 ml Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Mustard.
Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat the oven to 374°F / 190°C.
- Boil 4 eggs for 3,5 minutes. Cool down, peel and set aside..
- Using the olive oil, sauté the onions, bell pepper, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the onions are translucent but not brown. Remove from the plate and immediately add the Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste and tomato ketchup. Allow to cool slightly..
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion mixture, bread crumbs, and 2 raw eggs (beaten), mix lightly with a fork. Don't over mix or the meat loaf will be dense..
- Place half of the mixture in a greased bread pan. Make indentations for the boiled eggs, using a raw egg. Place the eggs in a row..
- Cover with the remaining meat, getting it in the shape of a loaf. Work softly so that you don't break the eggs..
- Mix ingredients for topping and spread on loaf..
- Bake for 1 hour. Place a pan of hot water in the oven, under the meat loaf to keep the top from drying out. Rest for about 15 minutes before serving..
There is always something new to discover when it concerns food preparation and every chef's skill-set is open to renovation. This Meatloaf recipe is simply a couple of recipe concepts to help improve your chef's efficiency. There are a lot more great recipes available and also excellent cooks keep looking for them throughout their lives. Consistent knowing is the essential to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.