There are several sources of info on cooking. Some info is tailored towards experienced cooks as well as except the ordinary individual. It can be puzzling to wade through all of the offered information. The good news is, this Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf recipe is easy to make and will offer you some wonderful ideas. They will certainly help anybody, also a newbie.
When preparing a big dish, attempt to do your preparation work the night prior to. This conserves you time when you're obtaining points ready for your dinner the following day. Have actually whatever washed, cut, and also all set to go. You'll thank on your own due to the fact that there is much less stress the evening of the large meal.
To cook Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf:
- You need meatloaf.
- You need to prepare 1 lb ground beef (85% preferred).
- Use 1 tbsp butter.
- Provide 1/2 onion, chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp dry thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- Provide 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare glaze topping.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp mustard.
- Provide 2 tbsp brown sugar.
- Use 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven on 350°F.
- Saute onions in butter until soft..
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl..
- Add dry spices, ketchup, onions and cheese. Mix..
- Crumble ground beef in bowl. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Mix GENTLY to incorporate all ingredients. (mixing aggressively or squeezing and squishing will give you an end result of tough meat.) The mixture will feel fairly wet but should still hold together. Only add more bread crumbs if it doesn't hold..
- Put mixture in a baking dish. Form into a loaf. (Your dish should be larger than you loaf so it isn't drowning in grease).
- Lay slices of bacon across top of loaf until it is completely covered..
- Bake at 350°F for 45 min. If your bacon is not fully crisp at this point then turn oven to broil for a few minutes until crispy..
- While your loaf is cooking mix all glaze ingredients in small bowl..
- Slather the glaze on top of crispy bacon and cook at 350° for about 5-10 minutes until hot..
- You can sprinkle a little cheese on top for garnish..
- Transfer loaf to cutting board removing any fat that has accumulated on bottom of loaf. Slice and enjoy..
There are few hobbies as enjoyable and also rewarding as cooking. Not just can you flex your innovative muscles, you can additionally provide tasty dishes for your family. Expanding your knowledge of cooking is specific to improve your time in the cooking area. Trying Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf recipe is a remarkable method to do just that.
If you find this Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.