There are lots of resources of info on cooking. Some details is geared towards knowledgeable chefs as well as except the average person. It can be puzzling to wade through all of the offered information. Luckily, this Nessa's Meat Loaf recipe is easy to do and will certainly provide you some great pointers. They will certainly help anybody, even a beginner.
Being organized is a key action when intending to prepare a meal for family or friends. This will certainly allow you to see to it that all the needed components are made up. Establish all of the non-perishable ingredients and tools out the day ahead. This will permit you to prepare without needing to fret.
You can cook Nessa's Meat Loaf using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nessa's Meat Loaf:
- Use 2 lb Ground Beef/Chuck.
- Use 6 slice White Bread.
- Provide 1 cup Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 large Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large Green Bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need to prepare 3 clove Garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp Season Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp Thyme, dried.
- You need 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup Parsley, minced.
- Use 2 Eggs.
- You need 12 slice Bacon, thinly sliced.
- You need Sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup Ketchup.
- Provide 1/4 cup Brown Sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Yellow Mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp Cumin, ground.
- Use 1 tbsp Honey.
Nessa's Meat Loaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour milk over the bread slices. Allow it to soak in for several minutes..
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add onion, green bell pepper and garlic, saute until softened, about 5-8 minutes; set aside to cool..
- Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Pour in beaten eggs..
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined then place on a Sheet pan with cookie sheet on top to catch the grease below..
- Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking it underneath the meatloaf..
- Make the sauce: Add everything into mixing bowl. Stir together. Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the top. Spread with a spoon..
- Bake for 1 hour, then pour the rest of the sauce over the top. Bake for another 1 hour. Slice and serve with remaining sauce..
- Bon Appétit :).
Every person wishes to be a better chef. Everyone wants to explore fun recipes. Finding the time and also feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen area can in some cases position an obstacle though. We really hope these Nessa's Meat Loaf recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Give a couple of these ideas a shot tonight, your taste will certainly thanks!
If you find this Nessa's Meat Loaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.