Whether you are an university student just beginning your very own culinary experiments or a skilled cook with lots of supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Traditional Meatloaf recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to amazing home-cooked dishes.
Make certain that you never surrender when you are cooking, as it is going to take a great deal of technique as well as failures before you get it right. If you shed something, maintain trying. You will just end up being an excellent cook if you keep your persistence.
To cook Traditional Meatloaf you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Traditional Meatloaf:
- You need to prepare 1 lb ground beef.
- Provide 1 cup fine chop white onion.
- Use 1 cup fine chop green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground sage.
- Use 1 lightly beaten egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup quick oats.
- You need For sauce topping.
- Provide 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Provide 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon mustard.
Traditional Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the loaf ingredients until well incorporated. Don't over work the mixture. Put mixture in a baking dish or loaf pan and shape into a loaf.
- Mix together mustard ketchup and brown sugar for sauce.
- Top loaf with sauce and bake for about an hour or until a meat thermometer inserted to the center reads 160° F.
- Allow loaf to rest in the pan about 10 minutes. Serve as thick slices with your favorite sides.
There is constantly something new to learn when it comes to food preparation as well as every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Traditional Meatloaf recipe is simply a couple of recipe suggestions to assist enhance your cook's performance. There are a lot more good recipes out there and great cooks keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Constant learning is the key to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Traditional Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.