Whether you are a college student just starting your own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with many dinner events under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to amazing home-cooked meals.
When storing components that you will certainly use for food preparation it is a good habit to equip them in huge amounts and freeze them in plastic bags. This will certainly make preparing food easier and faster. As an example, when preparing veggies, you can simply pull them out of the fridge freezer as well as simply boil them.
You can have Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins:
- Prepare MUFFINS.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Provide 2 large eggs.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1 1/3 cup sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup fresh rasberries.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup fresh blueberries.
- Provide 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- Provide STREUSEL TOPPING.
- Provide 3/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- Use 3/4 cup light brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup butter salted or unsalted at room temperature.
Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 jumbo muffin tins,with foil or paper liners.
- MAKE STREUSEL TOPPING.
- Combine all STREUSEL ingredients in a bowl and mix until crumbly, set aside.
- MAKE MUFFIND.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until.light and fluffy, add eggs and vanilla and beat in.
- Alternate flour and sour cream to butter mixture, mixing with a spoon until blended.
- Add rasberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips. Gently fold in.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups. Batter is very thick, it's supposed to be so don't add any liquid!.
- Divide Strusel evenly on top of muffin batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean..
- Cool in pans 15 minutes then remove to wire racks.
There are couple of hobbies as enjoyable also rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your innovative muscles, you can also offer delicious meals for your family. Expanding your expertise of cooking is certain to improve your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins recipe is a terrific method to do just that.
If you find this Mixed Berry White Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.