When you comprehend the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also awarding experience to create a simply delicious meal or baked item. The smells in your house and also the faces of individuals that you share it with are priceless. We wish this Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe will provide you some suggestion for you to end up being a remarkable cook.
The most challenging and also time consuming aspect of food preparation is doing all of the prep work. You can get pre-prepped veggies or prep your ingredients the day before to minimize the time you remain in the cooking area. This is extremely practical if you require to obtain supper out quickly.
You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Provide Wet ingredients.
- Use 2 bananas, mashed.
- You need to prepare 2 eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare Dry ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar.
- You need 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp cinamon powder.
- Provide 1 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Use 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions :
- Preheat oven at 200°C..
- Mix all wet in a bowl..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Mix until only no white flour is seen using a spatula. Do not overmix..
- Fill muffin pans with cupcake liners. Fill each with batter up to the brim but not overflowing..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Let cool on rack..
You do not require to be a professional to cook a terrific dish. There are many recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, but are in truth, quite simple among it is Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.