Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or a skilled cook with several supper events under your belt, there is always something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins - ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to remarkable home-cooked meals.
When you are going to the shop, do not constantly have a large wish list which can restrain you to just obtaining specific products. See what you like as well as what you remain in the state of mind for and also purchase based on that. This will give you the spontaneity to prepare whatever you select.
You can have Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins - ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins - ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- Use Muffins.
- Provide 3 tbsp Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix (6 net carbs).
- Use 1/4 cup organic steel cut oats (23 net carbs).
- Use 2 scoop of Isopure banana or chocolate protein powder (I use this brand because it is so low carb, but there are others out there.) (1 net carbs).
- Provide 1 tbsp baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce (5.5 net carbs).
- You need 1/4 cup non-fat plain, banana or vanilla flavored yogurt (I use 1 tube of Chobani snack size tubes - banana flavor, 7 net carbs).
- You need to prepare 2 large eggs (2 net carbs).
- Use 6 tbsp melted cooled coconut oil or butter (add 4 TBSP to batter and drizzle remaining 2 TBSP evenly into the 12 cups after you have sprayed the pan with non-stick spray) (0 net carbs).
- Use 1 tbsp banana flavored emulsion or extract (0 net carbs).
- Prepare 6 tbsp ***Hershey sugar-free dark chocolate chips (add to the top of each muffin just before cooking)*** (6 net carbs).
Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins - ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) step by step :
- First, mix the dry ingredients together in the order above. Then add liquid ingredients in the order above. If you like, add a banana (24 net carbs) or half of a banana (12 carbs). I removed it from the recipe because I wanted to lower the carb intake. The banana emulsion does a great job of giving these muffins a nice banana flavor, so a real banana isn't necessarily unless you want to add a little potassium to your diet, which is always good for LC dieters. Those on a LC diet seem to lack potassium, so a banana can help with that, but so can supplements. Mix with electric beater. Spray non-stick cooking spray into 12 cup muffin pan. Coat it well because muffins will stick otherwise. Add batter about 1/2 way full in each cup then add chocolate chips to top. Cook at 400°F for 15-18 min. Test with toothpick around 15 min. The 15-16 min mark works for me. Be sure to refrigerate after you make these. The protein mskes them smell a little weird if you don't and besides, they taste so much.
- You can play with the ingredients a bit and lower the net carb intake even more. Trial and error. Sometimes they will come out brown depending on what type of protein powder you use. If you use chocolate will be much more dark, but still taste great for LC. Because they are loaded with protein, they are a great on-the-go breakfast meal..
You do not require to be a pro to cook an excellent meal. There are several recipes that look tough and frustrating, but remain in reality, fairly straightforward one of it is Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins - ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe. We wish, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins - ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.