Everyone enjoys the idea of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, yet with today's active timetables, it can be harder than ever to locate the moment to put one with each other. The good news is, aid is available, the Simple Graham Cracker Toffee recipe and suggestions in this post will certainly assist you created healthier meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
When saving ingredients that you will utilize for cooking it is an excellent behavior to stock them in big quantities as well as freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food much easier and also quicker. For instance, when preparing veggies, you can simply draw them out of the freezer as well as just steam them.
To make Simple Graham Cracker Toffee you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Simple Graham Cracker Toffee:
- You need 14-16 sheets Graham Crackers.
- Prepare 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter.
- You need to prepare 1 cup brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. salt.
- You need to prepare 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup chopped pecans (or other desired topping).
- Provide Additional Topping Options :.
- You need Crushed Peppermints.
- Provide Additional Chocolate Chips.
- Use Toffee Chips.
- You need to prepare M&Ms.
- Prepare Sprinkles.
- Provide Different Types of Nuts (almonds, cashews, etc...).
Simple Graham Cracker Toffee step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 11x15" baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the graham crackers touching side by side in a single layer across the sheet. Break some of the pieces to fit, if necessary. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over med-high heat. Once melted, add the brown sugar and salt and whisk to combine. Continue cooking until the mixture reaches a boil, whisking constantly. Let boil for about 2 minutes, then remove from heat and pour evenly over the graham crackers. Use a rubber spatula or the back of a large spoon to spread the mixture evenly over the top of the crackers..
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, until the mixture is bubbly..
- Remove pan from the oven and immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly across the top (try to spread them out better than I did 😒) Place the baking tray back into the still hot oven to help the chocolate melt quickly and let sit in there for about 3-5 minutes. Then, remove from oven and use the back of a large spoon or a rubber spatula to spread the melted chocolate around..
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans (or other topping of your choice) on top of the melted chocolate. Let sit for around 2 hours, then cut or break into pieces and serve..
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature..
Cooking a delicious dish for your household doesn't need to imply costs hrs toiling away in the kitchen. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Simple Graham Cracker Toffee recipe, you can make use of to whip together a wonderful dish quickly, soon your family will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Simple Graham Cracker Toffee recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.