If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food ideal, you are not the only one. Many people have all-natural cooking ability yet not quite sufficient know-how to cook with excellence. This Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version recipe is an excellent start, easy to prepare as well as delicious.
In order to make the procedure of cooking simpler, you ought to take to time to make large quantities of meat or vegetable stock as well as store it in the fridge freezer. Not only is making your very own supply cheaper than buying it from a store, but it makes it very easy to keep a big supply accessible. Just freeze the stock in little as well as clearly classified parts and then take out what you need when you require it!
To make Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version you only need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version:
- You need Special note about units.
- You need to prepare 1 For best results use metric units and 50 servings for this recipe..
- Use Dry mix.
- Provide 300 grams all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 8 grams salt.
- Provide 6 grams baking soda.
- Prepare Wet mix.
- You need 300 grams sugar.
- Prepare 250 grams unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 60 grams molasses.
- You need 6 grams vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare Eggs.
- Use 2 large eggs.
- You need Chocolate chips.
- You need 400 grams chocolate chips.
- You need Optional.
- Use 60 grams chopped nuts.
- You need 1 pinch sea salt.
Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version instructions :
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Dry mix : Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside..
- Wet mix : Mix sugar, butter, molasses and vanilla extract until creamy..
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well..
- Gradually add the dry mix until completely combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts (optional)..
- Drop several 30 gram doses of cookie dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet several centimeters apart and bake at 180°C for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Lightly sprinkle with sea salt (optional) and cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely..
- After cool try to store them in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks, if they last that long! ;).
- SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION: PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 30 cm log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven. Cut into 1 cm thick slices; place on un-greased baking sheets..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Preheat oven. Grease 38 x 25 cm jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (above 1500 meters) : Increase flour to 350 grams . Add 12 ml water with flour and reduce sugar to 250 and reduce molasses to 50 grams. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes..
Since you have checked out the Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version recipe, and you have the know-how that you require to carry out in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.