Once you recognize the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also rewarding experience to create a just scrumptious meal or baked thing. The smells in your home and the faces of the people who you share it with are valuable. We hope this Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes dish will offer you some concept for you to come to be a remarkable cook.
You can get rid of the garlic odor from your hands by scrubing them for thirty secs on your stainless-steel stove before washing them. Garlic includes a fascinating taste to several recipes, but the apparent odor can remain on your hands. Using this idea, you can enjoy your supper without your hands smelling strongly of garlic.
To cook Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes:
- Use 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour(can be replaced with all purpose).
- You need 1/2 cup unbleached all purpose white flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need 2 tsp baking soda (I use aluminum free).
- Provide 2 tbsp sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp chia seeds.
- You need 1 egg.
- You need 2 tbsp oil (you can use any kind, but I prefer evoo or melted coconut oil).
- You need to prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Use 3/4 cup Buttermilk (or make buttermilk replacement by adding 1/2 tbs vinegar to milk and let sit 5 minutes).
- You need 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes step by step :
- Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla and oil.
- Mix in milk (add more if needed to achieve right consistency. Not too thick, not too thin). Add in chocolate chips. I give it a good whipping with the whisk.
- Heat pan up on low heat. Spray with oil and Pour 1/2 cup batter into pan. If you use higher heat, you will end up with a cooked outside and raw inside..
- Leave pancake alone until the edges look firm and you see lots of bubbles then flip.
- When both sides are golden brown, your pancake is done. Slather with butter (it is good for you!) And drizzle on some maple syrup. Enjoy!.
- Here's a helpful tip-use a pizza cutter to cut into pieces easily if serving to the kiddos :).
Now that you have checked out the Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes recipe, and you have the knowledge that you require to carry out in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Chia pancakes recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.