Cooking may be among the oldest abilities in the world. That does not suggest that there are any kind of limits to the expertise available for the chef thinking about raising his or her abilities. Even the finest cooks, even experts, can constantly locate brand-new dishes, techniques as well as techniques to enhance their kitchen skills, so lets try this Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars recipe, we hope you like it.
To save money on fat when cooking, use applesauce rather than butter. A mug of applesauce amounts to a mug of butter. This will lower fat and also calorie contents of your treat dish. It will certainly also make your recipe moist as well as scrumptious. Lots of people will not even be able to discriminate.
To make Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars:
- Prepare 2/3 cup softened butter.
- Provide 2/3 cup peanut butter.
- Provide 1 cup sugar.
- Use 1 cup brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 4 eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp salt.
- Use 1 packages chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars instructions :
- These are very basic ingredients that every cook usually has on hand. Put these together and you have a scrumptious dessert..
- In large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar..
- Add eggs, preferably one at a time; beating well after each addition. Add vanilla..
- Add flour, baking powder and salt gradually to creamed mixture..
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand..
- Spread into greased 13x9 baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes. 350° for light colored pans, 325° for glass or dark colored pans..
- TA-DA.....a fun dessert with 2 fantastic ingredients....chocolate and peanut butter. Enjoy! A simple powdered sugar glaze makes them look a bit fancy! Promise I won't delete this one!!.
A terrific, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing everybody remember. Making use of these Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars recipe to improve your food preparation is the same as a professional athlete that keeps training-- the a lot more you do it, the much better you get, learn as high as you can about cooking. The more recipe you have, the far better your meals will taste.
If you find this Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.