Whether you are a college student just beginning your own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with many supper events under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to magnificent home-cooked meals.
Ensure that if you are intending an event with friends and family, to have each course planned beforehand. You need to have an appetiser training course, salad training course, main dish and dessert. Damaging your meal into training courses will certainly provide people a chance to digest and also value what you have cooked for them.
You can cook Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins:
- You need 4 Ripe bananas.
- Provide 2 cup Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp Baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Use 2 Eggs.
- You need to prepare 1 cup Sugar.
- You need 1 cup Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Margarine or butter.
Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins instructions :
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon. (Not the sugar/chocolate chips).
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add sugar, margarine and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until light and even in texture..
- Add flour gradually while continuously mixing with the electric mixer..
- Mix until even..
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. (IT IS NOT TOO HIGH.). Meanwhile, you can, if you'd like, prepare your own favorite frosting or make my Banana Frosting..
- Take out two muffin pans (this receipe makes 18 muffins). Line with muffin papers..
- Drop the mixture into the papers, not filling them up too much (3/4 of the cup is fine)..
- Cook at 425°F. for 7-8 minutes. Lower the heat to 350°F. (Do not open the door!) and bake for another 15 minutes. It is ready when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool off for 15 minutes in their pans, then take out on a cooling rack and let cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!.
Take these Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins recipe concepts and also utilize them and maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a fantastic location to try new things with the appropriate help.
If you find this Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.