Every person loves the concept of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked meal, but with today's active timetables, it can be harder than ever before to locate the time to put one together. The good news is, aid is around, the Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars recipe and guidance in this article will aid you assembled well balanced meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
If you are cooking for somebody important, such as a new manager or for a dinner party, do not utilize a brand-new recipe and a brand-new component. Ensure you exercise the dish initially for your own family members. Experiment with it to ensure it is exactly how you want it.
You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars using 19 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars:
- Use Brownie Layer.
- Prepare 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup unsalted butter.
- You need 4 large eggs.
- Provide 2 cups granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 cup all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare Ice Cream Layer.
- You need 1 half gallon container of mint chicolate chip ice cream.
- Prepare Chicolate Layer.
- Use 1 cup heavy cream.
- Use 3/4 cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips.
- Use Whipped Cream Topping.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping v feam.
- Prepare 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Use Garnish.
- Provide I used my Extra Creamy Mint Bark, broken up, on my profile or use any mint chocolate candy, shaved.
Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars instructions :
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 baking pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan for easy removsl. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave just until melted and stir smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl beat eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt until light and we'll combined.
- Stir in chocolate just to blend.
- Stir in flour just until uniform in color.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on rack.
- MAKE Ice cream Layer.
- Allow the ice cream to soften enough to be able to spread at room tempersture, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spread ice cream evenly over brownies in pan and place in freezer until hard.
- Make Chocolate Layer.
- Heat cream in the microwave until hot but not boiling. Pour over chocolate chips in a bowl. Let sit one minute, then stir until smooth, allow to cool to room temperature about 10 minutes.
- Pour chocolate over frozen ice cream layer and smooth over, return to freezer while preparing topping.
- Make Topping.
- Whip cream until it holds its shape.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until firm.
- Spread over chocolate layer, garnish with Extra Creamy Mint Bark..
- Freeze at least 3 hours before cutting Into bars.
A great, home-cooked dish is the example everyone remember. Utilizing these Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars recipe to improve your food preparation is the same as a professional athlete that maintains training-- the more you do it, the much better you obtain, discover as high as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the much better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Bars recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.