Whether you are an university student simply starting your very own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with several supper events under your belt, there is always something new to learn about cooking. We hope these THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to magnificent home-cooked meals.
Make certain that if you are planning a party with friends and family, to have each training course planned beforehand. You should have an appetiser training course, salad training course, main course and treat. Breaking your meal right into training courses will provide individuals a possibility to digest and also appreciate what you have actually cooked for them.
To make THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes:
- Use 1/4 cup butter-flavored shortening.
- Use 1/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup light brown sugar packed.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 egg room temperature.
- Provide 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes instructions :
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
There is always something brand-new to find out when it pertains to cooking and also every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes recipe is just a couple of recipe ideas to aid improve your chef's efficiency. There are much more excellent recipes out there and good chefs keep seeking them throughout their lives. Continuous knowing is the essential to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.