If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your food ideal, you are not alone. Many individuals have natural cooking ability but not quite sufficient expertise to prepare with excellence. This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is a good start, very easy to prepare as well as tasty.
When cooking a large meal, try to do your prep function the night before. This saves you time when you're obtaining points prepared for your supper the following day. Have every little thing washed, cut, and ready to go. You'll thank yourself since there is much less tension the night of the huge dish.
To cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- You need 180 gr all purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 gr granulated sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 bananas, mashed.
- Use 1 large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 75 gr unsalted butter, melted.
- Use 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Provide 100 gr chocolate chip.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step :
- Preaheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a loaf pan and dust lightly with flour (tap the excess flour)..
- Mix well flour, sugar, baking soda and salt with whisker in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well mashed banana, egg, melted butter and vanila extract with whisker in another bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter smooth..
- Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chip. Stir it..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chip..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean..
Since you have reviewed the Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you require to perform in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.