When you comprehend the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to develop a simply delicious meal or baked item. The scents in your house as well as the faces of individuals who you share it with are priceless. We hope this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe will certainly give you some suggestion for you to end up being an extraordinary chef.
Make sure that you never surrender when you are cooking, as it is mosting likely to take a great deal of practice as well as failures before you get it right. If you melt something, maintain trying. You will only come to be a wonderful cook if you keep your persistence.
To cook Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cup Oatmeal/Oats.
- Use 3/4 cup sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare 1 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temp.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions :
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, and butter together first. Then mix the eggs and vanilla extract in well..
- Now use separate bowl to mix flour, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt together.
- Mix dry ingredients with the butter/sugar mixture.
- Add chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Arrange cookie dough on your baking tray/trays. It makes about 23 to 25 cookies. You can use an ice cream scooper to help you out..
- Now bake at 350°F for about 12-14 minutes.
- You may add more chocolate chips on top when finished! Great w/ a glass milk!.
Since you have actually read Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area and also prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Technique is needed for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.