It's long been stated that the most effective way to a man's heart is with his stomach. But guys aren't the just one that love a great dish. Cooking is not simply a technical ability, it's a life activity that you utilize each day. Here, Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) recipe to exercise and boost your cooking skills as well as make you also much better at it.
When keeping components that you will certainly make use of for cooking it is a great practice to equip them in large quantities and also freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food simpler and quicker. For example, when preparing vegetables, you can just draw them out of the fridge freezer and also merely steam them.
You can have Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far):
- You need 330 gr all purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1/2 instant coffee.
- Prepare 2 tbs hot water.
- You need to prepare 180 gr unsalted butter.
- You need 200 gr sugar (soft granules).
- Prepare 60 gr palm sugar.
- You need 1 whole egg.
- You need to prepare 1 egg yolk.
- Use 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- You need 100 gr 70% dark chocolate bar / milk chocolate.
- You need to prepare 200 gr milk or semi sweet chocolate chips (for filling).
- Prepare 50 gr semi sweet chocolate chips (for topping).
Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) instructions :
- Sift all together all purpose flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt into one bowl. Set aside..
- Melt your unsalted butter, and let it turn into brown colour and stir it well while browning. This could add rich caramel flavour to you cookies. Or you could just simply melt your butter without turn it into brown for simpler way..
- Into your melted butter, add sugar, palm sugar, vanilla essence, and instant coffee which already dissolved with 2 tbs hot water. Stir them until all well combine and sugar dissolve and looks like caramel. Add whole egg and egg yolk one at a time, stir them well..
- Add dry ingredient into the wet ingredient 1/3 at a time, stir them well using wooden spatula to make it easier. Add the chunks of 70% of dark chocolate and the chocolate chips. Stir them until all incorporate..
- Scoop the chocolate chips cookie dough and place them into container (I used around 4 cm ice cream scooper). Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or you could keep the rest of the dough up to 3 months in the freezer. (I only rest the dough that I'm about to bake into a freezer around 10 to 15 minutes, just to make it a bit firm before I bake it.).
- Take some of your cookie dough out of your fridge, and thaw it for a while about 3 to 5 minutes just enough to make it easier to press..
- Arrange your cookie dough over the baking paper, give some space in between, and push the dough a bit with your fingers and add the rest of chocolate chips on top and push the chocolate chip half in to make it stick finely over the dough..
- Bake your cookie dough into a preheated oven at 180°C around 10 minutes or depends on your oven. (I used small electric oven, and my oven a bit hotter than the common one, so I only used 150°C and bake it around 10 minutes and sometime less than 10 minutes)..
- After 10 minutes, take out your cookies from the oven, and let it cool down on the tray around 5 minutes and move it on the cooling wire afterward to let it cool completely..
- Serve perfectly with milk or coffee 😘😘😘.
Now that you've gotten to completion of this Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) recipe, now trying out recipes and implement it and delight in. You never ever know - you just may have located a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.