Everyone likes the concept of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked dish, but with today's active schedules, it can be harder than ever to locate the time to place one together. Thankfully, assistance is out there, the Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and suggestions in this write-up will assist you assembled healthier meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
You can remove the garlic odor from your hands by massaging them for thirty secs on your stainless-steel oven prior to washing them. Garlic adds a fascinating flavor to lots of recipes, but the distinct smell can stick around on your hands. Utilizing this suggestion, you can appreciate your dinner without your hands scenting highly of garlic.
To cook Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Use 1/2 cup butter, softened.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup light brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 egg room temperature.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour. *See note*.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Use 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips any flavor you like.
- Use 1 cup toasted walnuts or pecans chopped.
- You need to prepare Notes**.
- You need You can use bread flour for a chewier cookie. I use 1/2 of each.
- You need to prepare Bread flour and all purpose.
- Provide You can also add toffee bits or anything you like. Even M&Ms.
- Prepare If you prefer cookies, use scoop or tablespoons to make size you.
- Prepare Want and chill for at least an hour.
- Use Bake for 8-12 minutes or until slightly soft in middle.
- Provide Can freeze and thaw for 20 minutes before baking.
Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step :
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Cream butter, brown and granulated sugar together until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla. Cream until combined well..
- In seperate bowl mix flour, salt, cornstarch, baking soda..
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture and mix until well incorporated..
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix until combined..
- Spray a 10 inch iron skillet with non stick cooking spray..
- Spread cookie dough in skillet evenly..
- Bake at 325 degree for 15 to 18 minutes or until center is slightly soft and golden brown..
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before cutting into wedges like a pizza..
- Can cook on cookie sheet. Spread evenly and bake. Cut into strips and dip in milk yum..
There is constantly something brand-new to learn when it involves cooking as well as every chef's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is just a few recipe ideas to aid boost your chef's efficiency. There are a lot more excellent recipes around as well as excellent chefs maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Consistent understanding is the vital to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.