Cooking could be one of the oldest abilities worldwide. That does not indicate that there are any type of restrictions to the understanding available for the chef curious about increasing his/her abilities. Also the finest cooks, also specialists, can always locate new dishes, methods and also strategies to improve their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Chocolate chip cookies recipe, we hope you like it.
Wet paper towel as well as a plastic bag can prolong the life of your environment-friendlies. If you cover your fresh herbs or fresh greens with a moist paper towel and afterwards put them in a plastic bag, they will last longer. They will usually stay fresh three to 4 days longer if you do.
You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies:
- Prepare 1 stick butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar.
- Provide 1/2 brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 egg at room temp.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups flour.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- Use 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Use Pinch salt.
- Use Splash vanilla.
- You need 1 cup chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip cookies instructions :
- Cream the room temperature butter.
- Add in the sugars and beat.
- Add in 1 egg.
- A splash of vanilla.
- Add all the dry ingredients together.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop and roll the dough into balls and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- After thawing, bake at 325 for 15-18mins. Enjoy!.
There is constantly something brand-new to discover when it involves cooking and also every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Chocolate chip cookies recipe is simply a couple of recipe ideas to assist enhance your chef's performance. There are many more great recipes out there and great chefs keep seeking them throughout their lives. Continuous understanding is the key to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Chocolate chip cookies recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.