There are lots of sources of info on cooking. Some information is tailored towards skilled cooks and also not for the typical individual. It can be perplexing to wade through every one of the offered information. Thankfully, this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is easy to make and will give you some excellent pointers. They will certainly work for any person, also an amateur.
To save money on fat when food preparation, usage applesauce instead of butter. A mug of applesauce amounts to a cup of butter. This will lower fat and calorie materials of your dessert dish. It will additionally make your recipe moist and also tasty. Most people will not also be able to discriminate.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Use 1 C. Salted butter, softened.
- You need 1 C. Granulated sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 C. Light brown sugar, packed.
- Provide 2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 2 large eggs.
- You need 3 C. All-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp. Baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp. Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. Sea salt.
- You need 2 C. Chocolate chips or chunks or chopped chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions :
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Cream together the butter and sugars until combined..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy..
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix well..
- Scoop into 1 Tbsp. heaps about 2" apart of baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. Remove to cooling rack..
Since you have actually reached the end of this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, currently experimenting with recipes and apply it as well as delight in. You never ever recognize - you simply might have located a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.