When you recognize the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also awarding experience to create a simply delicious dish or baked item. The scents in your house and also the faces of individuals that you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe will certainly provide you some idea for you to end up being a phenomenal chef.
You can remove the garlic smell from your hands by scrubing them for thirty seconds on your stainless-steel cooktop before cleaning them. Garlic adds a fascinating taste to lots of recipes, however the distinct odor can remain on your hands. Using this idea, you can enjoy your supper without your hands scenting strongly of garlic.
You can have Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- You need 1/2 Cup Shortening (such as Crisco®).
- You need 1/2 Cup Butter or Vegan Buttery Spread (such as Earth Balance®).
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon Butter Flavor (optional).
- You need to prepare 2 Large Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup Sugar.
- You need 3/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar.
- Use 2-1/3 Cup All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (such as Bob's Red Mill® 1 to 1).
- You need to prepare 1-1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Baking Powder, Aluminum Free.
- Prepare 8 Ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (such as Toll House® Simply Delicious Semi-Sweet Morsels).
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions :
- In stand mixer bowl, combine shortening, butter or vegan spread, butter flavor (optional), eggs, sugar, and dark brown sugar. Mix on low to combine, then cream on medium-high to high speed for about 2 minutes until smooth consistency and pale tan/yellow color..
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Wisk together..
- Slow mixer to low speed. Add vanilla extract and allow to mix for 30 seconds or so. Add flour mixture a little at a time to mixer. Once all flour mixture is added, allow to fold for about 1 minute to fully incorporate..
- Remove mixer bowl from stand, and add chocolate chips. Use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips until fully incorporated..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and rest in refrigerator for at least 45-60 minutes. Trust me, this makes all the difference.....
- Preheat oven to 365-375° F. Line a cookie sheet or half sheet pan with parchment or silicone baking liner..
- Use a spoon or 1 Tbs. measuring spoon to form balls of cookie dough, about 1"diameter. Place on cookie sheet about 2" apart... on a standard sheet, I do 3 wide by 4 long..
- Bake 11-12 minutes until nice color and edges start to brown. Remove from oven and wait 30 seconds before removing from pan. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool. *Tip 1: if you want cookies to stop cooking faster, slide parchment with cookie off of pan onto countertop. **Tip 2: Rinse backside of sheet pan under water to cool for 10-15 seconds or until cool to touch. This will allow you to start the next batch on a cool pan and maintain consistency between batches..
- Repeat Steps 7-8 until all the cookie dough is used..
- Pour glass of cold milk (or almond milk) and enjoy!!!.
Food preparation a scrumptious meal for your household doesn't have to suggest investing hrs toiling away in the cooking area. There are several variety of recipes such as Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you can make use of to whip together a terrific meal in a short time, quickly your family will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.