Every person enjoys the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, however with today's hectic timetables, it can be harder than ever before to discover the time to put one together. The good news is, assistance is around, the Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and recommendations in this article will certainly help you assembled healthier meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
Always select to cook with a white wine that you would drink yourself. If you do not even like the preference of the wine that you are cooking with, chances are that you will wind up doing not like whatever it is that you are making! So pick out an excellent white wine that you recognize you like, as well as you will like your recipe much more.
You can cook Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- You need 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted.
- You need to prepare 2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed.
- Provide 2 eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp hot water.
- Provide 1 cup dried blueberries.
- Use 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- Provide 2 2/3 cup flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step :
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit..
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water and mix well..
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients..
- Mix in dried blueberries and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned..
Since you have actually reached completion of this Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, now experimenting with recipes and apply it and also delight in. You never ever know - you just may have located a new occupation.
If you find this Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.