Are you a cooking expert? Possibly you are simply a kitchen veteran? Or like lots of others, you might be a novice.Whatever the case might be, useful cooking suggestions can add some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take some time and also find out a couple of things that can spray some new enjoyable right into your kitchen area routine. This Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Damp paper towel and a plastic bag can expand the life of your environment-friendlies. If you cover your fresh natural herbs or fresh greens with a damp paper towel and then put them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last much longer. They will generally remain fresh 3 to four days longer if you do.
To cook Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- You need 4 Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 Cup Whole wheat Flour.
- Provide 1/2 Cup Quick Oats.
- Provide 3/4 Cup Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Cup Canola oil.
- You need to prepare 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda.
- You need Pinch Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Shelled Walnuts.
- You need 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
A wonderful, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everybody bear in mind. Utilizing these Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe to boost your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete who keeps training-- the a lot more you do it, the far better you get, learn as long as you can around cooking. The more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.