Many individuals like cooking and assume it makes the ideal relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents tasty is specific to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can occasionally appear tough, however, to pinpoint recipes that work for you or suggestions that brings about an inevitably successful meal. Perhaps this My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread recipe is the one you are trying to find.
When cooking a large meal, attempt to do your prep function the night prior to. This conserves you time when you're getting things prepared for your supper the next day. Have whatever washed, chopped, and also ready to go. You'll thank on your own because there is much less stress the night of the big meal.
To cook My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread you only need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread:
- You need to prepare 2 cup Self Rising Flour.
- You need to prepare 1 stick Butter (Not Margarine!!) Softened to room tempature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar, Packed.
- Provide 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 Eggs, Room Tempature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sour Cream (or You can use vanilla or plain yogurt).
- Prepare 4 large Bananas, Very Ripe.
- Use 1 tsp Baking Soda.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- Provide 2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread step by step :
- Preheat Oven to 325°F..
- Butter 2 loaf pans very well..
- Cream Butter.
- Add granulated sugar & beat well..
- Add brown sugar & mix well..
- Add both eggs & combine until sugars are no longer grainy. Mix maybe 3-4 minutes..
- Add Sour Cream & mix well..
- Add baking soda to flour & sift the flour mixture together..
- Add flour gradually to the butter mixture..
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to your batter. Mix bananas into batter with mixer on low until just combined..
- Add Vanilla Extract, nuts, & chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until just combined..
- Bake at 325F, for 60-75 minutes. It is done when You put a toothpick into center of bread & it comes out clean, or just a few crumbs on it..
- I hope You enjoy my Grandmother's Recipe..
Food preparation is a kind of art and also it requires time and also practice to equal experience and also expertise in the field. There are numerous types of food preparation as well as additionally several kinds of food from various cultures. Apply what you have actually seen from My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread recipe it will assist you in your food preparation undertakings.
If you find this My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.