Cooking is a kind of art and there are various kinds of cooking that you can find out. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can merely try to understand the art of cooking excellent meals within your house. Lots of work in the work environment use cooks, prep-cooks and also managers that additionally look after cooks. We hope this Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! recipe can assist make you a far better cook.
One of the greatest points that you can do is to cook with member of the family or buddies. When you prepare with somebody else, you will certainly be able to detect tricks that they carry out and will be able to far better yourself as a chef. Speak with them to see how their mind functions, to elevate your expertise.
To make Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! you need 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!:
- You need to prepare cupcakes.
- You need 3/4 cup butter (room temperature).
- Use 1 cup brown sugar.
- You need 1 egg (room temperature).
- You need 1 tbsp vanilla.
- Use 2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tsp cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Prepare frosting.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup butter (room temperature).
- You need to prepare 1 cup brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp milk (2%, soy, or almond all work).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional).
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 24 muffin cups..
- For the cupcakes:.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Mix in egg and vanilla..
- In different bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. (I like to sift them together, but that's up to preference).
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet, I usually do this about 1/2 cup at a time to avoid a mess..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Scoop about 1-1.5 tablespoons of batter into each cup. Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting..
- For the frosting:.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in vanilla..
- Combine flour and salt, the stir into wet mixture slowly. (It'll be kinda doughy at this point).
- Beat in the milk until fluffy. Fold in mini chocolate chips if desired..
- Storage: unfrosted cupcakes will hold up fine covered at room temperature for about a week. Frosted cupcakes should be consumed asap as putting the cake in the fridge will make them hard. I usually keep the frosting in a Tupperware container until I need it..
You do not need to be a professional to prepare an excellent dish. There are numerous recipes that look difficult and frustrating, but are in fact, fairly easy one of it is Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.