There are lots of sources of details on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of experienced chefs and except the ordinary individual. It can be puzzling to wade through all of the offered info. Fortunately, this Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is easy to do and will certainly give you some excellent ideas. They will benefit any person, even a beginner.
Constantly pick to prepare with a wine that you would certainly drink yourself. If you do not also like the taste of the white wine that you are cooking with, chances are that you will wind up disliking whatever it is that you are making! So choose an excellent red wine that you understand you love, and you will like your meal a lot more.
You can have Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Use 3 large ripe bananas.
- Use 1 cup white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 egg.
- Use 4 Tbsp. butter (melted and cooled).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup flour.
- You need 1 tsp. salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step :
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Mash bananas in large bowl..
- Beat in sugar, egg, and butter..
- In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda..
- Add to dry mixture and stir until smooth..
- Add chocolate chips and stir..
- Pour into lightly greased mini loaf trays or large baking dish..
- Sprinkle desired amount walnuts on top of batter..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes for mini loaf pans, 55-60 minutes for large baking dish..
Take these Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe concepts and utilize them as well as maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a terrific area to try new points with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.