Whether you are a college student just beginning your own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with numerous supper parties under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
In order to make the process of cooking less complicated, you must require to time to make big quantities of meat or vegetable supply and store it in the fridge freezer. Not just is making your very own supply less costly than buying it from a merchant, but it makes it easy to keep a large supply on hand. Merely freeze the stock in tiny and also clearly identified parts and afterwards obtain what you need when you need it!
You can have Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Use 2 cups all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup butter (room temperature).
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 large eggs.
- You need to prepare 4 very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- You need 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions :
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth..
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients..
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..
Take these Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe suggestions and also utilize them as well as perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a terrific place to try new things with the appropriate aid.
If you find this Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.