Are you a cooking expert? Maybe you are just a kitchen area professional? Or like many others, you might be a newbie.Whatever the instance might be, handy cooking suggestions can add some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take some time as well as discover a few points that can sprinkle some new enjoyable right into your kitchen area routine. This Banana and Choco Chip Muffins recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Food preparation a large meal for buddies or family members calls for a great deal of preparation in advance. Always have all ingredients prior to starting to cook. Prepare every little thing the day prior, consisting of the right utensils as well as other cooking devices. This will assist you in keeping calm and also doing your finest.
To cook Banana and Choco Chip Muffins you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Banana and Choco Chip Muffins:
- Use 4 ripe bananas or 1 1/3 cups of mashed banana.
- You need 1/3 cup butter.
- Use 2/3 cup sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Provide 1 pinch salt.
- Use 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 1 cup dark chocolate chips.
Banana and Choco Chip Muffins step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease your muffin liners..
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed banana and butter till smooth and creamy..
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix just until combined. Stir in salt and baking soda..
- Add flour and chocolate chips and mix until just combined..
- Bake until toothpick pulls out cleanly for about 18-20 minutes.
Take these Banana and Choco Chip Muffins recipe suggestions and also use them and also maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a great location to attempt brand-new points with the right aid.
If you find this Banana and Choco Chip Muffins recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.