Whether you are a college student just starting your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned cook with lots of supper parties under your belt, there is always something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (eggless and butter less) recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to fantastic home-cooked meals.
In order to make the procedure of cooking simpler, you must require to time to make large quantities of meat or veggie stock as well as shop it in the freezer. Not just is making your own stock cheaper than buying it from a merchant, but it makes it simple to keep a big supply accessible. Just freeze the supply in little as well as plainly labeled portions and then get what you need when you require it!
You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (eggless and butter less) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (eggless and butter less):
- Prepare 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour.
- Use 1 Cup Maida All purpose flour /.
- You need to prepare 1/2 Cup Sugar.
- Use 1/2 Cup Oats.
- You need to prepare 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda.
- You need to prepare 1/4 Teaspoon Salt.
- You need 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips.
- Provide 1/3 Cup Canola Oil Vegetable Oil or.
- You need to prepare 3 Banana (ripe).
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (eggless and butter less) instructions :
- Mash the banana's into a smooth paste. You can either use a potato masher or electric beater or just your hands. Add oil and sugar into it. Use an electric beater and beat them till the sugar is completely dissolved and everything is combined properly..
- Pre-heat oven in convection mode at 200 degree Celsius. In another bowl, mix whole wheat flour, maida, salt, oats, baking powder and baking soda..
- Put this flour mixture into the banana mix slowly. Mix well using a wooden spoon. Add the chocolate chips into the batter and mix nicely. If you feel that the batter is bit thick, add in little milk..
- The batter will not look like the normal cake or cup cake batter. The muffin batter will be little thick. So not to worry. Spoon the batter into the muffin cup about 3/4th full..
- Keep the tray in the preheated oven for about 18 to 20 minutes. Once done, take off from the oven and let it cool in a wire rack..
- Enjoy these yummy and healthy treats !!!.
- Note: Sprinkle little chocolate chips in the top of each muffins before placing them in the oven..
- You can make the muffins by using only maida. For a bit of healthy twist, i halved the quantity of maida in the recipe..
- You can increase the amount of sugar, if you feel that the banana that you are adding is not very sweet..
There is constantly something brand-new to find out when it involves food preparation and also every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (eggless and butter less) recipe is simply a few recipe concepts to aid boost your chef's performance. There are a lot more good recipes out there and also excellent chefs maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Constant discovering is the essential to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (eggless and butter less) recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.