If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Lots of people have natural cooking skill yet not quite enough knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Sophie's strawberry and white chocolate muffins recipe is a great start, very easy to prepare as well as scrumptious.
The most tough and time consuming aspect of food preparation is doing every one of the preparation job. You can get pre-prepped vegetables or prep your components the day before to cut down on the time you remain in the cooking area. This is really valuable if you need to obtain supper out quickly.
You can have Sophie's strawberry and white chocolate muffins using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Sophie's strawberry and white chocolate muffins:
- Use 2 cup All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup granulated sugar.
- You need 2 large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract (or, half vanilla and with strawberry essence).
- Prepare 1/2 cup semi skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup mashed strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 3/4 cup chopped white chocolate/chocolate chips.
Sophie's strawberry and white chocolate muffins instructions :
- Pre heat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (170°C in a fan assisted oven)..
- Beat butter until light and fluffy, and add the sugar. Next, beat in the eggs..
- Sift together the baking powder, flour and salt into another bowl..
- Add the flour mixture to the butter and eggs a third at a time until fully mixed..
- Add your mashed strawberries and blend together..
- Finally, add the chopped strawberries and white chocolate, and fold into the mixture..
- Spoon into muffin cases. I prefer silicone ones as they pop out and cool nicely, but paper ones work too..
- Cook for approximately 20 mins, or until a toothpick/skewer comes out clean. Be aware that the melted white chocolate might look like uncooked mix, so check carefully..
- Allow to cool, and enjoy! These also with really well served hot with ice cream as a dessert..
- Please note: these will be quite wet - this is due to the liquid in the strawberries, and doesn't mean they aren't fully cooked..
Cooking a delicious dish for your household doesn't need to imply spending hours ploding away in the kitchen area. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Sophie's strawberry and white chocolate muffins recipe, you can utilize to whip with each other a wonderful dish quickly, quickly your family members will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Sophie's strawberry and white chocolate muffins recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.