If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food ideal, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking talent but not quite sufficient expertise to cook with excellence. This low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin dish is a great start, easy to cook and also scrumptious.
One of the best points that you can do is to cook with family members or friends. When you cook with someone else, you will certainly have the ability to pick up on methods that they apply as well as will certainly have the ability to better on your own as a cook. Speak to them to see just how their mind works, to elevate your know-how.
You can have low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin:
- You need 1 3/4 cup rolled oats.
- Use 3 egg whites.
- Provide 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1 tsp caramel extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 cup Hot water.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup sweetener that measures like sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all Ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Once combined, stir in half of chocolate chips.
- Spoon into muffin pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Now that you have read low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some excellent food! Keep in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Method is needed for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.