There are several resources of details on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of knowledgeable cooks and also not for the ordinary person. It can be confusing to learn every one of the available information. Luckily, this Banana Oat Muffins recipe is easy to make and will certainly offer you some great tips. They will benefit any individual, even a novice.
To save on fat when cooking, use applesauce instead of butter. A cup of applesauce amounts to a mug of butter. This will reduce fat as well as calorie materials of your dessert dish. It will certainly likewise make your recipe moist as well as tasty. Most individuals will not even be able to tell the difference.
To make Banana Oat Muffins you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Banana Oat Muffins:
- Provide 1 cup old fashioned oats.
- Provide 3/4 cup milk (any kind).
- You need 3/4 cup whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup ground flaxseed.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp. baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp. baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. ground cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp. salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. ground ginger.
- You need to prepare 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 medium bananas or 2 large).
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup brown sugar (or honey or maple syrup).
- You need to prepare 2 large eggs, beaten, at room temperature.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional).
Banana Oat Muffins instructions :
- Start by stirring your oats into your milk in a large bowl and letting it sit for 1 hour to allow them time to soak..
- Once the oats have soaked for at least 1 hour, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl whisk together both of the flours, the ground flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Set that aside..
- Stir in the brown sugar, beaten eggs and melted butter to the milk and oats. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. If using an optional add in (such as nuts or chocolate chips) then fold that in now..
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins and place the pan into the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean. You'll have a little additional batter left. I made 6 mini muffins with the remaining batter (same temperature for 8 or so minutes)..
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. As with most baked banana goods, the flavor of these is much better and more pronounced the next day..
- Store muffins covered at room temperature for 3-4 days..
Now that you've gotten to completion of this Banana Oat Muffins recipe, currently trying out recipes and also implement it and also delight in. You never understand - you simply may have discovered a brand-new job.
If you find this Banana Oat Muffins recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.