Want to be a far better chef? Who does not! Trying to find some new, enjoyable, and also intriguing menu ideas? That isn't! The desire to prepare much better dishes and also attempt brand-new dishes is something all of us wish to do. Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes dish perhaps the one you are searching for.
You can remove the garlic odor from your hands by scrubing them for thirty seconds on your stainless-steel stove prior to cleaning them. Garlic adds a delightful flavor to lots of recipes, however the unmistakable smell can remain on your hands. Using this suggestion, you can enjoy your supper without your hands scenting highly of garlic.
To cook Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes:
- You need to prepare 250 grams Plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Baking soda.
- Use 2 tbsp Cocoa powder.
- Use 250 ml Milk.
- Prepare 90 ml Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 tsp Vanilla extract.
- Provide 175 grams Caster sugar.
- You need 1 large egg.
- Prepare 1 Desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Use 1 Desired amount of marshmallows.
Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes step by step :
- Preheat oven to 200 degreesC.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and your desired amount of chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir well using a spatula and set aside.
- Pour milk, oil, vanilla extract and crack the egg into a measuring jug. Whisk well.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture, mix until just combined. Do not overmix as a lumpy batter will ensure that the muffins stay moist.
- Spoon mixture into muffins cups. Fill to about 3/4 full if you're making muffins and 1/2 full if u want to make cupcakes.
- For muffins, add a handful of chocolate chips onto the surface and bake for 20mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For my version of cupcakes, add chocolate chips onto the surface (optional). Bake for 15mins, remove from oven and sprinkle your desired amount of marshmallows onto the surface. Bake for another 5mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt chocolate chips using microwave or a double boiler. Pour into a piping bag, cut a small hole at the corner and squeeze your desired amount of chocolate sauce onto the marshmallows.
A great, home-cooked meal is the example everybody remember. Making use of these Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes recipe to enhance your food preparation coincides as an athlete who maintains training-- the much more you do it, the better you get, find out as high as you can about cooking. The even more recipe you have, the far better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.